Pages

Monday, May 5

3-5

I tagged myself from Mildly Melancholy's post

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

In 1998, I was an eighth grader at MMS. May of that year, my brother was about to graduate from LHS, which meant I was getting my own room. I spent the summer painting walls, and picking out a new bedspread. I loved lime green at the time, and my ceiling was lavished in the color.


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

-Buy deodorant
-Make a non-dairy-infested pizza (so I don't get sick)
-Find some shoes
-check craigslist for new bike postings
-MARGARITAS (I hope. I will probably end up skipping that and working on my lesson plans instead. gross.)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
(I will preface this with a "right now," because I'm always changing my mind about food)
-nutella right out of the jar
-fruit, always
-almonds and raisins
-coffee
-coffee-shop pastries (a severe weakness)


4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Quit my job, pay off my debt and open a coffee shop in the middle of some small town. Pay for my sister and her husband to move to said small town so that she could manage the shop for me, and spend my days wearing long flowy skirts, driving around town or riding my hippie bike and drinking my coffee shop coffee.

I would also like to take a baking class, so I could contribute to the business with AWESOME pastries. YUM!

5) Three of my bad habits:
-squinting while working/listening so the effect is that I look upset
-being lazy
-interrupting conversation while excited (don't you want to know what I have to say? I do...listen...!)

6) 5 places I have lived:
I don't think I have lived in five places. Let's find out:
-Renton, WA
-Ellensburg, WA
-Meridian, ID
-Boise, ID
I might count Medford, OR, as I spent weeks and weeks of every summer there.


7) 5 jobs I have had:
The first five, as I've had many:
-Summer babysitter
-Target cashier
-Nanny
-Resident Assistant (RA)
-Reading Tutor


8) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:

Is this where I link and tag others?
Epiphany in Baltimore
Full of Bees!
Below the Surface
Least of These

Tag yourself too!

No comments: