Pages

Monday, April 14

Lessons learned

So...they always told you in first grade, "Don't give out your phone number to strangers!" Right? Well, that's a good idea. You should follow it.

You know how, a few months ago, I was on this, oh whoa is me, I'm twenty three, and single!...? And so I signed up for eHarmony. And I documented all the goings ons of the adventure here, on this here blog. Well, I went back after month hiatus, again feeling whoa is me, I'm twenty three and single.

I should have learned my lesson the first time. Do not pay for this service. Do not give out your phone number. DO not talk to people you don't know over the phone or otherwise. It is not a good idea. Don't do it. Not because it's dangerous, which it well could be. But because it's BORING. And lame. And pathetic. And you will feel all of those things about YOURSELF, and the person you're talking to.

However, if the attractive, somewhat older man next to you in the coffeeshop gives you a wink, it's ok to reconsider.

No comments: