Pages

Wednesday, March 5

Two sides to every story

On the down side: I have been sick for the past 48 hours. And am still trying to find some normative balance in my GI tract. I went to visit my friendly neighborhood doctor (are there even any of these anymore? Friendly? Neighborhood?) a few weeks ago. Two to be exact. After the last time I went home from work retching from the waist and trying not to spew diarrhea all over the place. A few blood tests later and the prognosis is I'm fine. However, I'm not fine. I'm sick, and I can't figure out what is causing this. Every few weeks or so since mid-November, I double over in abominable abdominal pain, and spend a couple of days trying to right the wrong that has taken place. Oh it's so wrong. Be glad I'm not SOOO visual I leave you scarred with pictures. So... keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm not sure what the next step will be. For now, I'm eliminatin dairy from my diet as much as possible. BLAST! Do you know how they make a latte?!? But I don't like leaving work early. I don't like being sick. I don't like not being counted on because I might get sick and puke on you. OH...the woe.

On the Upside: I have a date this Friday. I'm hesitant to call it a date. But, I just I did. And did earlier when I told a coworker about it. So my hesitation is obviously not affecting my action. We'll see how it goes. I'm feeling a little sketch about it. But that could be attributed to not really even knowing if it's a "date." Or if like I alluded to in an email with the perp of the asking, a "hang out." OH...the woe.

No comments: