Pages

Friday, November 9

40

In an effort to add some continuity, and perhaps some of the transparency that I talk so much about, to my life, I changed the privacy settings on my social networking sites, adding this blog as a link to them as well. Why would I want to hide when I want others to be as open and honest as they can manage? I have a friend who says Focus. Lean into the pain. Finish well. This is an attempt to do that. As feeble as it might be.
Be honest, no matter what.

[One] Who was your last 4 texts from?
Andrea, Andrea, T-Mobile and Megan

[Two] When and where was your default picture taken?
In July, before my sisters wedding. And I have no makeup on.

[Three] What's your middle name?
Jae

[Four] Your current relationship status?
single. uno.

[Six] What is your current mood?
kind of...excited, like there is a lot of possibility suddenly in the crisp fall air. SO CHEESY I KNOW!

[Seven] What's your mom's name?
Mary

[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
Turquoise (with sequins!) and a green sweater

[Nine] What was the last thing you said?
The Magic Tree House books are right here.

[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Change things no...make different choices, maybe.

[Eleven] Where was the last place out of town, that you went to?
Nampa. That totally counts. It's like a whole other world out there and I love it!

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
Near death no...but ask me about an out of body experience and yes. Quite frequently. Although after I was diagnosed with migraine, I found out that it is quite normal for that to happen, because migraine can mimic the effect of a stroke.

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Sit. That's the only down side to my job.

[Fourteen] Do you have a fondness for gnomes?
Sort of. I like them if that's what the question is. I would put one in my yard.

[Fifteen] Who can you tell anything to?
Probably Megan. Although I don't know that I WOULD tell anything to anyone. Hence this exercise...right?

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I have met a lot of people actually. I remember this kid in HS Derek Frizzell had the bday as me.

[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
I'm not sure.

[Eighteen] Where are you right now?
At work...I'm so cheating!

Nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
Seeing through things...which would naturally include mind reading...wouldn't it?

[Twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
A lot...no one thing sticks out, although if they have a pretty complexion that would make for brown babies, I do take notice.

[Twenty-one] Who is your favorite celebrity train wreck?
I'm not too much into that stuff.

[Twenty-two] What did you dream last night?
I know I had a weird dream, and it kind of freaked me out, but I don't remember it now.

[Twenty-three] Favorite color?
green. and then maybe pink. I'm not sure I have one anymore. I wear a lot of brown and black and gray though.

[Twenty-four] What is one thing that annoys you on TV?
ALL OF IT. I really hate watching tv. I try not to waste too much of my life on it.

[Twenty-five] Do you still like kiddy movies?
not really. it's almost as bad as tv, except animated or with adults with lisps.

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
nothing

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?
some Japanese and some Spanish.

[Twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell?
Soap on a man, yum. And fresh grass.

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word.
Crazy

[Thirty] Have any tattoos?
One day

[Thirty-One] What are you looking forward to the most?
Being a teacher that breaks all the "rules" and really teaches kids something.

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
I need shoes. These stink and are sweaty.

[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?
Deleting records. But I can save it for Monday right?

[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
My roommate.

[Thirty-five] What are you listening to?
some piano music, probably George Winston.

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
I like working, sometimes in the yard if there is not tools involved.

[Thirty-seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
This is way too much of a question. I don't know that I care what last name I have. I would hate it to be Miller though. That, to me, is just a gross last name, probably because I knew a Jessica Miller...and well...I would avoid that situation.

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
If you know me, you can read everything in my eyes. So I don't act different, but if you look close, or if you know, just know, than yes. And no.

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
dark blonde. Ah...natural hair color.

[Forty] One thing on your mind right now?
Tonight would be a good night for the responsible consumption of adult beverages.

No comments: