Pages

Sunday, May 22

Get

Fishing for information, they call it. In a roundabout way...you ask the question straight out with out actually asking what you want to ask. Often there is not question involved. In fact, statements are made in order to lead one to a conclusion which they must infer then, that there is a question prompting the statement.

I'm not too extraordinary a girl. I'm a little mixed up, unsure of what I want and dearly chasing after any semblance of normalcy. I'm not that hard to figure out. Who isn't motivated by the need for stability, and in that reach for the end, achieves nothing but chaos? Solid ground often looks shaky, simply because of where I'm standing, not by any fault of it's own qualities.

I wouldn't say it's hard to "get" me. To understand me. The hard part to make me see you.

No comments: