Pages

Sunday, January 2

Happy Holidays

I don't think I have ever been so glad to be home. I spent the holidays with my family in a completely foreign house. My parents just moved out of state, and the holidays just weren't the same. I was expecting to spend two weeks with my family and for nothing to have changed, but that was definitely expecting too much. There is so much that needs to be said, but it won't or can't come out. This new years I spent drunk. For the first time ever I drank myself into oblivion and I feel awful about it. But it was better than sitting at home wishing my holidays had been different. But I guess that's what I'm doing now, huh? Life sucks. Does it ever get better? Does anyone ever get their 2.2 children and white picket fence complete with utter happiness? I'm beginning to wonder if that is bullshit. I've been holding onto the hope that it's going to be there when I'm 30, but there is so much I have to do before I get to either milestone, I don't think it will ever exisit. Well, Happy Holidays to anyone who needs to hear. I hope yours were better than mine.

No comments: