Pages

Monday, June 22

You Matter

I was going to save this post for later, seeing as how I just got back from a work out and need to seriously shower and start the rest of my day. But my boss sent me a link (yes, I checked my work email while I was on vacation...) and I wanted to share it.

The past few weeks have been a roller coaster in so many ways. I have decisions to make that seem more momentous than they might actually be, but will definitely affect the next year of my life. Sometimes in all of that, it's hard to remember that it's not always what but who that matters: you matter. And that makes a difference. It can turn a mediocre, or even horrible, experience into something advantageous and positive. I don't mean this in a "everything is about me way" but rather to remember that it's important to think of the bigger things.

Enjoy! I'll post an update on my 5K and training later.

You Matter

No comments: