Pages

Tuesday, June 9

Tuesdays are great days

I went to sleep, when I finally went to sleep, with a smile on my face last night. The last few days have been very encouraging, in more than a few ways. Whether anything comes of any of it, I don't know. But I'm happy with it just the same. Vague, I know, but I like at least a little mystery.

I have decided to fully commit to moving to and teaching in Twin Falls. There are still opportunities that, if I wanted to, I could pursue, but I feel like this will be a good experience. It will be the first time I am completely on my own (I know I've said that before, but really, a town where I know no one, hours away from friends and family, that's pretty on your own.) My training is going really well, and honestly, I'm looking forward to longer and better work outs once I have nothing else to do with my time. :)

I still wish I could stay, kind of. But I know I'll be back, and that helps to soften the blow.

No comments: