Pages

Monday, January 31

Thank goodness for He is Good

I'm am consistently amazed and surprised at how God works in my life. I wonder sometimes how he can find time for me, but I have to remember that he loves me, and has loved me. Isn't that an amazing fact? If that one promise is true, then all the others become so much easier to believe. I told a trusted friend something this weekend about myself that I never thought I would tell anyone. But nevertheless, I know God was reassuring me that He loved me, so no matter what the outcome of this revelation would be, that truth wouldn't change. And she acted with love and grace and nothing else. No shock or anger or anything. I am so greatful for the things God is doing in my life. I don't know what else to do but sit back and wonder at his mercy and love for all of us. How could I have missed it for so long, and yet claimed to have known it? I don't know, but I sure am glad I feel the magnitude of it now.

No comments: